Like us on facebook:
Welcome to SHEKNOWSLATINO
With just enough spring sun to warm their little cheeks, Easter is one of the sweetest days of the year for kids — and these are some of our favorite ways to celebrate. We’ve got surprisingly simple cookies, cupcakes, brownies and even a few sugar-free options. Here’s to a happy Easter ahead!
1. Easter Bunny Cake: Complete with coconut “fur,” this bunny cake is surprisingly simple to make (hint: It starts with a boxed cake mix!)
2. Little Lamb Pull-Apart Cupcakes: As a busy mom of three small fries, I love the idea of a specially shaped dessert I can actually make. Starting with a simple batch of 24 cupcakes, this recipe lays out exactly how to do it.
3. Giant Easter Egg Cookie: Another crowd-pleaser for busy cooks, this awesome egg can be as easy as baking a batch of store-bought cookie dough.
4. Hard-Boiled-Egg Chicken Family (pictured above): The lengthiest step in this easy creation is boiling the eggs. If you’ve got the eggs, a carrot and a few chia seeds, you can do this one in minutes.
5. Jade’s Strawberry-Filled Cupcakes: If you’ve got kids with a big sweet tooth, don’t miss Giada’s special cupcake recipe developed for her own little one.
6. Brownie Birds’ Nests: All you need is a pan of brownies, a round cookie cutter and a few Easter candies to create a squeal-worthy treat.
7. Peep Cake: Food Network Magazine has outdone itself with this one — a Peep-shaped cake.
8. Baby Carrots “Growing” in Spring Pots: Sweets usually take center stage on this day, but what kids can resist veggies that are this cute?
9. Sugar-Cookie Easter Bunny House: If you thought gingerbread houses were only for Christmas, well, you were right. But this sweet little home is perfect for bunnies everywhere.
10. Little Lamb Cupcakes: If you can make cupcakes, you can make these fluffy little lambs. And we’re not kidding when we say “fluffy,” because the main ingredient for the frosting is Marshmallow Fluff.
11. Chocolate Birds’ Nests: There’s nothing like this three-ingredient recipe to guarantee a happy Easter for parents, thanks to Food Network Magazine.
12. Bunny Face Cupcakes: Cutting up a few pieces of licorice? Yep, you can do that. Jordan almonds? Check. All you need is a good vanilla cupcake recipe plus a basic glaze icing and you’ll find both right here.
The post Things Mom Says.appeared first on
Posted by katalina viana
15th April, 2014